I have a passion for helping women transition from the job they hate to the career they love. Most often, they are their sole
source of income so they can’t just pack up their cubicle and turn in their ID badge. If they could do that, they aren’t willing to take that risk, and with good reason.
Because continuing to work an undesirable job leaves them feeling stuck, drained and depressed, it can have a huge impact on their emotional and physical wellbeing. With the right planning and guidance, almost any single woman can transition into their new career, usually in a year or less.
I help women do just that using my Signature System:
Who I am
I am a natural encourager with a passion to help single women live the life they desire. I have dedicated my life to others and
find no greater fulfillment than to watch those I coach succeed. I live a simple life by design and show others how to as well. I take the complicated and make it simple, not the other way around. I found my true north and do everything within my power to not only stay there, but to help single women discover the way to their own true north.
- I have worked in and held top positions with two Fortune 500 companies for over two decades. I also served for over a decade as a senior manager in the college setting. I used my Signature System to move from the corporate setting into my dream career.
- I am a sought after motivational speaker.
- I have successfully coached thousands of individuals to move from the life they exist through to embrace and live their dreams.
- I possess an earned doctorate degree in clinical counseling and have been a coach in some form for over thirty years.
- I have a strong will and determination to embrace life and live it on my terms. I know how to help others do that as well.
- I have the God-given gift of encouragement and utilize that gift in working with every client.
- I have a wide array of life experiences that have given me wisdom to prosper my clients.
- I serve as the Member Care Coach for My Book Therapy and published a book for authors for them entitled, Dare to Dream, A Writer’s Journal.
- I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and live my life by Christian values. I do, however, work with individuals of all faiths.
- I believe everyone has the right to pursue happiness and if they have specific goals and a MAP to guide them, they can achieve most anything.
- I believe we are not in a dress rehearsal. This is our one shot at life and we need to be about living our dreams while life is with us.
- I believe that everyone absolutely MUST show up in life completely and totally authentic. The world needs us just the way we are. Authenticity rules.
Where I’ve Been
- I have lived and worked all over the southern United States. Yes, I do have that Texas twang. Most people find it painfully amusing!
- I served as a missionary to Central America.
- I trekked all over this great nation I call home, exploring the splendors of life. You probably noticed I’m an adventurer at heart.
Do you have a question about me that I didn’t answer? Don’t ponder it. Email me and I’ll be glad to answer it if I can. Reba@RebaJHoffman.com.